Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big Day

So, I am freaking out right about now...my surgery is in the morning so wish me luck. I am looking forward to a "good sleep" I am in much much need of that!! :) that is the silver lining I have created for myself.

I had dinner tonight at Olive Garden with my siblings. I love my family. I have so much fun with all of my siblings. We laugh and have a great time. My oldest sister and her husband were separated for several months. THey almost got divorced but called it off and got back together. I love my brother in law and was very happy they worked things out. They have three children together so that is awesome. Now they have decided in an effort to turn over a new leaf and start fresh they are going to be moving back to Wisconsin were his family lives. It breaks my heart to see them and their kids go but I know that it is the best thing for them at this point in their lives.

And the gruesome twosome went back to school today!! They enjoyed it. I didn't get to talk to them about it much because I went to dinner with the family but they were giggling and laughing when I got home and according to my daughter first grade is super fun and fantastic! ha ha ha...she's such a nut. I still can't believe I am even old enough to have a second grader. Doesn't really seem possible!! ;) Time flies when your not looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment