Friday, August 21, 2009

I survived

I had my surgery yesterday. I feel as though I have been backed over by a truck a few thousand times. My whole body is stiff and I am tired and miserable. I must say that this whole experience has made me realize how wonderful my family is. Derek may appear to to be an ass to most people, but he is such a wonderful person! He has taken such wonderful care of me. He has helped me tremendously walking every where, waiting on me hand and foot, taking me to the bathroom and fixing my food and helping me up and down and laying down and everything. I love him to pieces and this is the side of him I wish more people could see :).

Apparently, it was a great thing that I had my gallbladder removed now. Apparently even my doctor was shocked at how bad of shape it was in. I had over 3o gall stones. No wonder I have been so ill and in pain. I am ready for the recovery to be over so that I can feel better!! Well, the pain meds are starting to kick back in so its naptime for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment