Sunday, November 1, 2009

Its November!


2009 is almost over!! I for one cannot be more happy about it. 2009 has not been a good year for me. My birthday is this month and my favorite holiday not to mention the BEST shopping day of the year!! woo hoo!! ;)

The kids had a blast lst night and when I get around to it, I will post a pic of my cute little Mario (from Super Mario Bros) and my cute little "fashion witch" ha ha ha ;)

We have tons of candy and I can't stay out of it. I love trick or treating. We weren't allowed to trick or treat as kids and I didn't even get my first costume until I was 13. That was when my mom finally let us go and by then I was really too old to get to into it. So now, I am ALL over it! :) I love the costumes (even though I don't dress up) and I love to go door to door with my kids and watch them get all excited! I love to go through the candy later and sort it all out. Its so much fun!!

Not to mention I really enjoyed the extra hour of sleep this morning! Have a great Sunday all!


**edited: I edited this to add my picture :) **

No comments:

Post a Comment