Friday, October 30, 2009

So long October....sniff sniff..

Although Thanksgiving is my all time FAVE holiday, followed closely by Christmas, October is hands down my FAVORITE month of the year. The weather is always nice, the fall atmosphere starts in, I can start wearing jackets, sweatshirts and stuff...not to mention my anniversary is in October. I just love this month. So I am sad to see it go.

This past Tuesday I celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary (YAY!). I love my husband with everything I have. But on some things we are polar opposites. See, my husband HATES holidays. He thinks of them as 'just another day'. Its stupid to celebrate things. I don't know why he is like that, but he is. Well, for the first time EVER I got an anniversary present. My hunny bought me a 10 month old male yorkie. I was estatic. He is absolutely precious and its someone else I can set my maternal instincts into since I feel like I have no more "babies". His name is Toby and I love him dearly.

I am so excited! I feel like my family is finally and perfectly complete!! :) oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I hope you have fun and be safe trick or treating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment