Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow and Ice

Weather in Arkansas....we had snow and ice twice this week!! Wow. There was a "chance" of snow after 3:00 p.m. on Monday...we get up Monday and SNOW ON THE GROUND. and it kept coming and coming! Derek said the roads weren't really bad so I drove myself to work...I knew better. I ended up doing a donut in the middle of the highway (Thank the Good Lord no one was around) and spun off into a ditch. I somehow managed to land as though I had backed into an old driveway. I somehow missed the culvert that I by all reason should have hit. If I had, my car would have flipped. I had an angel with me that morning and I was so blessed and thankful. I was fine and my car undamaged. Very Blessed.

The kids enjoyed the snow and made a snowman and threw snow balls at everyone. Its been a cold slippery week so I am glad its over! The snow falling off the roof cause the roof of our porch to cave in so we have had to temporarily prop it back up to get in and out of the house and will have to replace it in the near future. I know the hubby is so excited about that! lol.

I hope everyone locally has had a safe and wonderful time in our snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment