Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello!

Well, you can find out more about my family in the About Me section of my blog. We live in the country and I would not have it any other way. I love being outdoors and in the woods. Its a huge part of me and I don't think I would survive if I didn't live in the woods somewhere.

I am helplessly addicted to shoes and purses and I love to find cute jewelry cheap (who doesn't?). Another thing I am hopelessly addicted to are beauty products. I love hair products and I try pretty much everything new when it comes out. Same with beauty products. Facial cleaners, scrubs, mascaras, lip gloss, you name it, I try it. Oh and cleaning products, I hate to clean but I love to buy cleaning products. It is crazy!! When I find somthing I like, though, I shove it down everyone's throat, so trust me, when I find something great, I will let you know!!

When I have time, I love to read. I enjoy cooking for my family and friends, and I hate to clean. There is some background on me. Enjoy and I will post more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment