Saturday, May 16, 2009

okay, lets try this again!!!

Okay, lets try this again folks!! After hours of messing around with my previous blog...in my frustration I completely deleted it! GGRRRR...I know, I am not patient today. Mother nature is getting to me! Ha ha ha...So I am going to try to cutesify my blog again and start over!! Of course, I will have to repost the blogs I did this morning to show off what I was bragging about before, so if the old ones still show up on your dash board, I apologize! :)


So here we go!!


**EDITED TO ADD: Okay, so I played a little more and thanks to Ashley Jo for letting me know I can import my old blog posts into this one! YEAH! SO, I figured it out...go me...and therefore, my old posts are here too! Super excited! Now, to figure out the text and picture problem....which is really frustrating me**

1 comment: