Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Opportunity knocks...to answer the door, or pretend I'm not home?

Its been a busy, wet, long couple of days.

We had a ball tournament Friday and SAturday. I was pumped about the tournament. Friday night we lost (because the ump was a lazy tard). I love softball. If you can't tell and it makes me IRATE when we have a dumb umpire. UGH. Read your rule book and take off the sunglasses that are obviously hindering your freaking vision! okay, nuff of that!

So Saturday morning, I get up super early and go yard saling at this nice neighborhood yardsale. I scored the most beautiful fake pearl and diamond bracelet for $4! I will get a pic of it later. Its gorgeous. I was so proud :)

We get to the ball park at about 9:30 a.m. and it is storming. So of course they call of the games. No big deal, I have a bunch of stuff do at home. We go to Home Depot and bought the paint for Sha Bug's room. We go have dinner at Grandma's Saturday night to make up for the next day when we wouldn't be having the usual lunch with her. While we are there, I about die I start hurting so bad. Not sure what the deal was, but it was miserable. So I ended up in bed early and all day Sunday. I didn't get squat done.

Today, however, I was presented with an opportunity. It is really flattering that I was offered this but I am not sure I can handle it. It may (as much as I hate to admit this) be too much. However, I have gotten completely positive feedback from my few family members I trust completely and confided in...I am pondering the decision tonight even though I kina already sorta accepted. I will give more details later when everything is done in stone. However, in order to be on top of this my hubby just asks that I get on top of everything at home. Which I am not.

So in my attempts to prove that I am Super Mom (which I so am not, but would love to be) I have attempted the impossible tonight. My desk in my room. Which I swear has been literally BURIED under paper, receipts, miscellaneous junk, mail, and anything and everything you could think from the last 5 months. I have not even attempted to clean my desk in months. It just kept getting worse and worse and I kept putting it off. So, I decided tonight, I will become organized. So to keep me motivated, I am going to set a goal for my self at least weekly. We will see how long this last, but it is my goal to be completely OCD and on top of every aspect of my life. I want to be organized like a stay at home wife and mom, but be everything else too. :) My son told me once I was supermom and I about cried because I knew it was so far from the truth. And with DAd's death and everything going on around me, I have just felt completely fallen through the cracks. So, I am shaping up! :) Wish me luck!

So far, you can now see my desk, I have gotten rid of the trash and enourmous amount of dust on everything...I am serious when I say I have avoided this part of my room like the plague....and I have three 2 feet tall stack of papers to go through and sort and place or whatever....FUN FUN FUN...I have fun night ahead of me tomorrow since there is no ball games! WOO HOO....

No comments:

Post a Comment