Friday, December 25, 2009

My best Christmas ever.

I needed a holiday like today. When I think about the last 48 hours, I literally want to cry because it makes me so happy.

I am fortunate in that my office is only working Monday and Tuesday of this week and next week and I have so looked forward to it.

Christmas Eve we had so much rain that it shut alot of places around here down. It was ridiculous. My kids stayed with their aunt the night before so hubby and I were alone all day. We got the house cleaned up and ran a few errands.

That night the kids got home right at dark. We packed up and went to Wendy's and got drive thru and rented a movie from RedBox. We came home and watched our movie and tracked SAnta. The kids went to bed and of course Santa came by and left them exactly what they wanted. Playstation 2 for my son and baking stuff for my daughter. :0)

Today was so wonderful. We all got everything we wanted for Christmas and we spent today relaxing and having fun. Shanna and I spent most of the afternoon in the kitchen baking and cooking for dinner tomorrow with my mother. Those are memories I will take with me forever.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment