Thursday, December 17, 2009

So this is Christmas...

Christmas is almost here!! YAY!! I love this time of the year. The magic, the miracles, the happiness, the general feeling of the Season. God is good. Its just so important to me that my children understand its not about the presents, even though we do get into that, but more importantly about celebrating life. We are celebrating the most important birthday in our lives. The birth of Jesus Christ. We are celebrating the most miraculous things in our live and spending time with our families and that is the most important thing in the world to me. I have so many people I know suffering and I have seen miracles happen this holiday season to those that mean so much to me. So remember to remember THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. Merry Christmas all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment