Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wiped out

We had our last Christmas gathering tonight and I am exhausted! Tomorrow should be a nice relaxing day...but not happening. I am going to psych myself out to get everything all cleaned up nice like it was Christmas Eve. Before the chaos happened....well, before Santa appeared, and we had numerous items strewn about the living room and I started cooking for Christmas with my mom...my kitchen is such a disaster...and I hate cleaning the kitchen....wish me luck. I will hopefully finish early enough to download my pictures tomorrow :)

Luckily, if I don't finish completely tomorrow like I plan, this week is a short week so yippee!! I am off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday again this week for New Years. I am getting spoiled with the short weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment