Saturday, July 11, 2009

I need a vacation...from my vacation!

Okay, so basically my whole week off has been devoted to my home. We didn't do much in terms of getting to do fun stuff as a family like I had hoped. But my home is almost finished for now. So excited!! Carson's room is complete. The bathroom is lacking the trim work and the hall is 95% done on the floors and needs trim work. AFter that, its just Shanna's floors, the living room floors, painting the 5% of the living room walls that are not done, the trim work in the living room and kitchen and we are done! for at least the next 3-4 months. Then we are going to attempt starting the master bathroom, which will then lead into the master bedroom. There is not too much to be done there - So hopefully that won't take too much. I want to do my kitchen next Spring so hopefully my schedule works and the financing will be available! ;) Here's hoping!

I got back to work on Monday. Boo. I so wish I could stay at home more. LIke work part time somewhere and spend more time in the summer home with my kids. That would be spectacular but it is not in the cards for me. :(

I have had two gallbladder attacks this weekend. Painful. The nausea is coming back almost worse than the last time, however, since I was off this week - I cant really go in for surgery in the next week or two and be off another half a week. That would really be bad - so my plan is to hopefully make it to the fall when my boss will be out another week and try to do it around then so I don't have to worry about her being at the office trying to fend for herself. That will take some stress off of me.

Well, that's all for now I guess. Just wanted to update the progress of my house! I am so excited that it is almost whole again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I'm excited for yall and your house. That's so awesome. I'msooo sorry ab your gallbladder. Yuck! Have you had it checked and everything? Everyone said gbladder surgery was so easy etc.. but it was awful for me. Hope you don't have to have it!

    ReplyDelete