Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is it Sunday yet?

Well, I can't wait for Sunday. I am soooo lonely. Most parents would love a week without their kids. I do. But I can't handle three. I am soooooooooo missing my babies. They have been at the lake for about a week and a half now and they will be home Sunday. Two weeks prior to going they were at St. Louis for a week. So, I feel like someone took my kids away from me for being a bad parent! I hate it. I miss the sound of the screaming, arguing, laughing, giggles, stomps, toys, movies, music, shouting and the general chaos that comes along with my gruesome twosome!! so Sunday cannot come fast enough to my house!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I'm back! SOmeone send me an UGLY message on my last blog so i'm gonna go private. Whats your email so i can invite you?

    ReplyDelete