Monday, July 6, 2009

MILK DUD CRISIS!!!

okay, so you CAN'T go to the movies without the best combo ever...buttery popcorn and milk duds. Its just WRONG. Well, I am too cheap to spend $3 on a box of candy so I buy it at Walgreens and sneak it in. BUT Walgreens is completely out of milkduds. Which is weird. So I cave and decide I am going to buy it at the theatre....THEY ARE OUT TOO!!! WHAT!?!?

Not right...its a conspiracy I say! :) But nevertheless, I had to forgo the choclately carmelly goodness and settle for plain m&ms...while I watched Ice Age 3 in 3D with the kiddos and hubby today to kick start our week off. It was cute and we all enjoyed it! Even without my beloved milk duds. :(

1 comment:

  1. I think it's because Milk Duds are nasty!!!!

    Glad you and the fam had fun!!

    ReplyDelete