Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oops...

Lol...I forgot to mention yesterday was my first blogger birthday!! As of yesterday, I have officially been blogging for a year. Even though I have only have 3 followers, I am very happy I made it a year!! I am glad I did it. I thought about stopping a few times, but going back and reading the last year of blogs...there is so much i would have forgotten without it! So I reckon I will keep on going....tee hee....tonight I am at home by my lonesome. DErek went to a party without me (I didn't feel like going and I couldnt believe he actually went without me - that never happens and I am not crazy about that) and the kids are with nana tonight. So its just me and the Tob-meister. So I did what any 26 year old mother of 2 would do.......I cleaned. I am soooo dull. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment