Sunday, January 10, 2010

R&R

My life has really been uneventful and I must say I am loving it this way. Derek has kept up his promise with regard to cleaning my house I worked hard on during the week of New Year's while I was off. So I haven't had to spend the weekend cleaning this weekend which I thoroughly enjoyed. I will do a little laundry later but for the most part, I can't complain.

I finally feel like my life has some order to it. We just got home from Grandma Shoptaw's and I am going to spend the afternoon in my chair, with my blanket, reading Jane Austen (for the millionth time - but this time I switched from Pride and Prejudice to Emma) on my e-reader and enjoying myself. Its such a beautiful sunshiney day but its like FREEZING so I can't enoy the day outside :( In the meantime, softball/baseball signups are coming up. I am ready for a new season. You know how addicted and dedicated I am to our ballpark. We are working really hard on it right now and have some GREAT improvements coming up. I could not be more thrilled.

Hope you all have as nice of a Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment