Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My internet is D.O.W.N.

Girls, the technology in my life is driving me BATTY. completely insane. First, my cell phone is basically shot. No good. and so off to the phone store I go Saturday (in between picking my daughter up from the ballpark and working on the wedding) to get a new one. Since Alltell is now Verizon, everyone is basically up for an early upgrade so they can "get you in a verizon phone" - sounds like a car salesman huh? So, I go in. I ask up front to make sure nothing is changed. My alltel plan is still good and I can charge the phone to my next bill. Great. So all the phones are like $200.00 with some sort of rebate. I think the cheapest was $150.00. Well, the one I FELL IN LOVE WITH was the Samsung Rouge. I am a texter. I text ALOT. and I want a touch screen I think so I love this phone. And I want it soooooooooo badly. I spent an hour in the store and I fell so deeply in love with the phone. I was so excited. Then I get up there and they tell me all of the sudden I can't charge it. That PISSED me off. My phone was down again and I am in the middle of wedding planning and they told me I could then told me I couldn't. So I am patiently saving up the money I need to get the phone and then its on. Since I don't usually carry $200 in extra cash and even though I desperately need a new phone, I can't justify pulling it from any savings or anything. Mine works when it wants to...... :)

Then for the last TWO days my internet at home has not worked. Talk about LIVID. I have things to do. Farms to plow on facebook, blogs to read, email to check, tv shows to watch (don't get me started on the tv issue at my house) and I HAVE TO HAVE MY INTERNET.

So, for now, I have no connections with the outside world and I feel so lost.....


No comments:

Post a Comment