Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wedding #3

I love doing weddings. I have been bombarded by "you need to pursue this" "you should be charging for this" and so forth lately. I love doing weddings. Of course, all the weddings I have done have been family and a friend. Like I would charge them for that! Ha!!

I will post pics later (I know I constantly promise that, but I will make good) of the wedding I am doing this weekend. I am currently taking a break from doing the arch. Its extremely hard. I thought this would be easy cause there wasn't alot of flowers, etc...but I was wrong. Very hard.

And I have exactly 24 hours till the wedding and I have got TONS to do.......so I better get busy.

Just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring the blogger world, just been super busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment