Tuesday, September 29, 2009

REST IN PEACE

I received the saddest news yesterday. My highschool softball coach passed away. He was such a good man and an awesome coach. I loved his civics class as well. He has been sick for some time and my thoughts and prayers have been with his family.

It is such a sad loss. I have nothing but the fondest memories of that man. He was an amazing coach. His attitude was always, I don't care if you win or lose, but if you lose, you better go down fighting. As long as you gave 100% he was okay. I try to have that attitude with my girls. Sometimes I don't, but for the most part, I try. ;)

R.I.P. Coach Mike Kitchens. You will forever be missed and for me personally, softball would never have been same without you.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for his family. What I loved about Coach Kitchens was his truthfulness. I loved when he talked politics and we talked about real stuff. I hated his outlines...haha. He was a great man and it is so sad that he had to go so soon.

    ReplyDelete