Friday, September 4, 2009

OMG SO EXCITED!!!

Okay, so if you haven't figured it out by reading my blog...there are two things (among a million others) that I absolutely LOVE. Bargains and trees. Today, my friends, two of my fave things combine!

A few weeks ago I found the most beautiful picture at Kirklands. It has a pond, and an old plank bridge out onto the water and its surrounded by trees. Its like a brown and white pic and I FELL IN LOVE. I had been emailed a coupon for $5 for Kirklands and I got all excited. The picture was normally $100.00. however it was marked down to $59.99 and I had a coupon!! So I made plans that Friday to go school shopping for the kids clothes and then to Kirklands to get my picture. Then Derek called me at 2:00 p.m. that Friday and told me he had just been layed off. When I realized I couldn't get my picture, I almost cried. I was so upset. I was so excited to get my picture. So, I have dreamed about my picture and been so bummed.

Well, as you know, Derek is back at work! YaY!! Monday, I went to play bunko with my mother in law. She ended up winning a nightlight from Kirklands that she didn't want. So she gave it to me. It was purple and matched NOTHING in my house so I took it back and got store credit. $8. Then, yesterday, I was emailed a coupon for $10 for Kirklands. So I made Derek take me back to Kirkland's to see if they had my picture still on sale....THEY DO!! YAY!!!! So, I get my $100 picture for roughly $40 today if he ever makes it back!! I have been so excited I can't stand it!!

My daughter has a friend staying the night tonight so I have to wait on him to get home so I can go. I can't wait!!!! I will take a pic of my picture later and post it to show the wonderfulness of my painting!! :)

Happy Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment