Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lovin Every Minute of It

Its getting to be that time. I love holidays. This is my fave time of the year. It starts with Halloween and just keeps on rolling into the new year!! We usually spend Thanksgiving with my aunt, but since my cousin is having her first baby in Utah she is going to be with her. Not that I blame her. If I could, I would probably try to tag along! ha ha ha!! So, its Thanksgiving with my siblings and mom. And I get to cook alot for Thanksgiving. Which I don't usually do, but I am this year!! :) So excited about that too. I usually cook the majority of Christmas Dinner, but Thanksgiving food is different so I am excited about it. I sat down with my sister in law to be the other night and created our menu and appointed jobs to folks and that sort of thing... :) Yay!! I will post our menu a little closer to time. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment