Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Perfection

I had a perfectly lovely weekend. I didn't do a darn thing. It was wonderful. I cleaned all day saturday and sunday. I managed to get my room cleaned out and am soooo close to having my desk completely purged and back in order which is so awesome. My goal is to be MUCH more organized than I am. I am working on that. :) Will let you know my progress. ha ha ha.

Carson fell off a slide at school Friday. He fell about 5 1/2 feet at a run and NO ONE CALLED ME. I was so mad. I realize he didn't tell his teacher he fell off a slide and landed on his head then back when he got back to class, BUT the recess teacher's should have asked a few more questions when he told them he fell and hurt his back. That really upset me. I took him to the ER Friday when he got off the bus and found out what happened. He was complaining of back pain, he couldn't bend over and it hurt to lift his arms. So I wanted to be safe. He didn't hurt any of his bones, no fractures or anything, but he does have bruising of his muscles. So he's pretty sore. Kind of the equivelant of a car accident for him really. I felt bad for him. So he's been laying low. Since I am caught up at the house with everything and there isn't much going on, I think I may ask one of his friends to come spend the night with him Friday. That will make him happy. He's been begging for that to happen and it hasn't yet, but sister has been spending the night places and having friends come over so I need to "level the board" really. ;)

Well, I hope my Monday is as productive as my weekend was. Happy Monday to ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment