Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Notice to the Weatherman

Dear Mr. Weatherman:

I love rain. Honestly, I do. I love to be in the bed listening to the rain POUR down onto my roof. Nothing is more relaxing and I have slept wonderful with the pounding rain each night. I love cold, rainy weekends once in awhile to give me an excuse to never leave my house, fix my hair, put on makeup and lounge in jammies all weekend. But, this excessive rain which has gone on for almost 2 weeks now is messing with my fall. I don't get to enjoy perfect cool/warm breezes, fresh crisp air in the mornings, changing and falling leaves...instead I am running to keep dry, and avoiding the ever growing mud puddles which are now more like mud ponds, and I am starting to feel slightly soggy...so please, for at least a little while, think maybe we can postpone any further rain storms and simply bring out the sun? I sure do miss it. :)

Thanks so much.

Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment