Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I feel so retarded right now...

Okay, I know I have said this like waaaaayyyy more than once. I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to blogging. I am so new at this its ridiculous but I am one of those people who like smile and nod and pretend like I totally know whats going on...right? okay, well, I am catching up on the few blogs I follow and I notice that one of my two followers (yay! I am so cool that I have TWO followers! It made my day too - cause it takes so very little to entertain me and make me happy ha ha ha!) well, she is WAY better at this than I am and she so gave me an award!! At least I clicked on the name and it came to my blog so I am assuming....and I will be mortified if I am totally wrong about that. ;)

Okay, question of the day: Aside from reading the persons blog, shouldn't I get some kind of notification when someone leaves me a comment or links to my page or gives me an award? If so, were am I supposed to look for that stuff and how the crap do I do the stuff I am supposed to do with the award?? ha ha ha...I know I am pitiful!! So like, HELP THE CLUELESS!!! :)

****
In other news, my sweet little lady bugs won tonight! WOO HOO!!! 9 to 2!! THey were rocking that field. They did spectacular. My baby girl, Shanna Bug, got her first triple and I was so proud. That chick is flat slamming the ball around now. What a difference a year makes. She actually gets it. Last year she was just kind of like "huh"? I am so proud of all the girls. They get better with every game. Laiken is doing wonderful and I was soooo proud of her last night. She got her first hit at a game and I was bummed her mom missed it cause she was at our boys game. Life of a ballpark mom...gotta miss some to make the others. She missed our girls to go see our boys and I did vice versa. I am so excited to see the boys play Thursday. Carson was kind of bummed I missed his first game, but sister had a game and I coach...so I had to miss. But I am so there Thursday and I will be wearing my Haskell Lil Raskell shirt with pride and hooping and hollering from the stands. What can I say? Nothin better than ball season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment