Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Monday!!

Well, we had a ball game tonight. Carson's team lost but they did good. I love going to his games. I have so much fun. In years past I have kinda been alone and not had anyone to really talk to so I was so relieved when I realized I knew another mom!! Its an old friend from highschool and it has been great catching up. And even better, there is a second mom who's daughter is on my softball team so I have people to talk to and stuff at the games. Its so nice. I love it. :)

I have my ct scan done tomorrow. They think I have divroticulitis and I get to start the testing for that. I am scared as hell. I hope hope hope hope hope that they are wrong and I just have some sort of like constipation issue or something! I would be pissed that I stressed for nothing but absolutely relieved that nothing serious is wrong. So keep me in your prayers! I see the doctor on WEdnesday afternoon to discuss the results.

In other news, I might get me a new baby! I am so excited. I have a friend who has a friend who has a friend (I know right?) that has 2 yorkies that she has to give away. She can't take care of them any more (don't know why, but I don't care!) and I sooooo miss my baby Brody. Derek said if we got another yorkie it had to be free and it couldn't be a puppy. He wanted one that was at least a year or two old so it was hopefully housebroke and fixed! Well these girls are fixed and 4 and FREE!! Woo Hoo! I haven't heard back on it yet, but I hope so much it all works out. I was sick (literally) for like a month and to this day tear up when I think about Brody. It devestated me when he was snatched (I guess he could have ran off since my hubby was such a moron and wasn't paying attention and just left him outside unattended - but he would rarely leave the porch much less get half way up to the road, so I think he was snatched) and I miss my darling baby so much. I threw up for two days when it happend I was so upset. I even left work early and me and my friend spent 6 HOURS going door to door. I was like a mother who literally just lost her child. It was devestating. I have wanted a yorkie for 10 years, I finally got one and Derek lost him! It broke me. So I really really really hope this works out! I will let you know of course!! It would definitely brighten up my week to get two new baby girls! :)

Speaking of getting a baby girl, keep your fingers crossed for my friend, who wants to adopt a baby girl that needs a loving home. She is currently in foster care and my friend is such a good mom...that baby girl would be so lucky to be part of that family. They are really wonderful people and she just really wants it so bad for all the right reasons. I have been praying that it would work out for them. I would love to do that more than anything and I have wanted to for a long time, I am just not in any position to be able to. Fortunately for this little girl, my friend is! So here's hoping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment