Monday, June 8, 2009

Ball season is officially over...

Carson's team lost their game tonight. :( Its okay though. They played well and I was proud of my son. He got a little hard on himself because he wasn't hitting - which one of the coaches even commented that its not like Carson to NOT hit the ball. He's usually pretty dead on. He might strike out but at least one of the strikes is a foul ball that was hit pretty hard. I don't think he even did that tonight. But I don't mind. He's still an All-Star in my book. :0)

I am looking forward to not having anything on the agenda for the next several nights. Especially Thursday and Friday. Friday is my procedure and I am sure I will be unconcious (spell check) the rest of the day! It doesn't take much to make me loopy and/or groggy so Mom should get a kick out of this. ha ha ha.

Other than that its pretty peaceful around here. Its quiet since daddy is sleeping. He almost has my living room finished! I am so excited!! Mom got some pretty laminate flooring at a liquidation place the other day for like $0.78 a square foot! WOO HOO! I am so there! I will just do my whole house in it instead of carpet for that cheap! I can get some rugs :0) Derek's not keen on the idea, but I can redo my whole house for less than $1,000.00 and spend the remaining $1,400.00 on the crown molding for the house or the tub and sink for the kids bathroom and there is a whole remodel job DONE. YES. I am aallllll over that.

So keep your fingers crossed I get what I want!! Then I can start busting walls out of my room and remodel my bathroom and then hopefully by this time next year - my hubby and his dad will have the cabinets they are building me for my kitchen done and my house will be EXACTLY like I want it for a change. So looking forward to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment