Monday, June 22, 2009

Dentist Appointments

I took my kids to their dentist appointment this morning. Carson wouldn't have none of it, they got to see his mouth for about five seconds - just long enough to say he had severe cavaties that were causing his teeth to shatter. He had another tooth COMPLETELY gone on the other side. I was so mortified - I felt like the worst mother in the world whose child's teeth were just falling out!! Since Carson wouldn't let them take xrays or anything he has to see a specialty pediatric dentist in the morning to save the teeth. Well, when Ms. Shanna bug come in, I was terrified...she jumped up in the chair and opened her mouth wide and let him do whatever necessary. Her teeth, however, were perfect. Not a cavity one, nothing. Text book perfect. Bu they use the same toothpaste and brush their teeth at the same time. So why does one kid have horrible teeth and the other have perfect? It doesn't make sense.

So, I get to take Mr. Man to the other dentist and have him sedated so they can work on his teeth. Poor baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment