Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NEW LOVE

WEll, I have found a new love. I absolutley love to have my nails painted. I love it. I am I die hard O.P.I. nail color fan. Love it. BBBBUUTTTT....as I was wondering the beauty section of my local WalGreens...I came across a cute lil display of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in a bunch of cute summer colors. I absolutely fell in love with "Gunmetal". Its a dark gray and I love it. I'll post a pic later of my color on my nails. I got a cute pink glitter and an even cuter light sea green color. WONDERFUL. Just thought I would share ;)

2 comments:

  1. thats what nailpolish i use...i like flirt.

    it was good to see you this weekend! sorry my husband made me run off so fast on sunday...i hope i didnt make anyone mad. hope u guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you too!!! we got rained on shortly after when we were eating so everyone kinda split not long after!! I bought like 6 of those polishes now!! I went back and bought three more!! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete