Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Okay, I know I know...

I've been gone...again....I will get better I promise!! I am trying reeallllllyyyy hard to be more organized and on top of things. But, that in itself is a challenge. So, I promise to try to blog more regularly. We had our tournament Saturday at our park. The entire "fest" itself was a success. The kids had a blast. Our girls could have played better, but given all the other things to do, they weren't really into it. So we placed 3rd in our own tournament, but its all good. They had fun and we got done what we needed. and I got a much needed "date night" with the hubby afterwards, even though I was nearly comatose from exhaustion and sunburned like crazy, we still had a nice time catching up with some old friends. We have district tournament this weekend, so wish us luck!!! Then we will get a month or so off before we gear up for fall ball! Woo Hoo!! :)

On a personal note, the last blog I had (that I screwed up so bad) detailed in more detail the personal health issues I have been having. For the most part, after the CT scan showed nothing and I made it through the hardcore antibiotics I was given, I figured all would be fine...no such luck...it seems that my symptoms are creeping up one by one instead of hitting me all at once like last time, so I am going to have to go back to the doctor to find out what the deal is. So boo about that.

In other news, my kiddos are out for the Summer! Carson could not be more excited. Shanna is excited too, but she's been out for a week without bubba so she's not as stoked any more. Its "routine" for her now. ha ha ha....We are planning on going to the Memphis Zoo with them for a few days in July when hubby and I are both off so they are enjoying "planning" that out for us at the moment. Well, enough ketchup for now.....until next time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment