Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dr. Appointment Recap

Morning!! So yesterday was hump day..woo hoo!! and my consult for my procedure that is coming up...

It was scheduled for next week - not too excited about that but he PROMISED I would be completely unaware so that makes me feel better. After that we get to discuss the removal of my gall bladder. Fun times.

We had softball practice last night and we did pretty okay. We are doing better but I am definitely looking forward to a couple of months off. The ballpark every day is starting to wear on me. I need some home time and friend time and just some freaking me time! :0)

I spent the rest of the evening at home cleaning house and swapping laundry. I am trying to get a head start since I will be at the ball park again this weekend. But again, this is the last weekend so yeah!

My m.i.l. decided to finish up the walls and furniture for my kids rooms. Carson's is looking so good. I will take pics and post later. I am so excited. I am getting ready to paint their bathroom next. I am thinking like baby/springtime/sunshine yellow and white - like daisy's. That feels clean, fresh, and feminine to me. I need something girly. The rest of my house for all intents and purposes will be done in mossy oak (I am addicted) so I need my bathrooms to be a little more girly....what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment