Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Well, its Sunday night...and I am doing my laundry frantically trying to get it done tonight so I don't have to worry with it through out the week. Shanna's softball season ended today. We placed 3rd in District so we were excited! It was a long tournament and our girls did good. I hope that next year is better for them. They deserve it. CArson's last game I think is tomorrow. I am really pumped. They did good this tournament - well, so far there have been 2 forfeits, but they still played and they did good.

However, the hubby works graveyard this week (read: BOO) and that means little to no sleep for me...I usually stay awake to make sure he wakes up and gets out the door on time. I know, I am such a good little wifey! ha ha ha....

So, I will be doing all night laundry! YIPPEE!! - well, I say all night, I only have about 6 loads total to do...i doubt I do them all tonight, I may just do a few more and then finish up tomorrow night after the game. I know - total randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment